PIPING, FLANGE, TUBING & FITTING. A SOLUTION PROVIDER FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.
TEXPETROL, Inc. offers a complete variety of Wellhead Systems, Valves and Accessories related in the drilling and production operations of Crude and Gas.
We have a wide range of products API-6A in stock or with excellent time delivery thru our networking manufacturing and supplier. Additionally, integrations and combination complying with API 16C.
FC TYPE GATE VALVES
Gate Valve 'FC' type is a field-proven valve which provides reliability and interchangeability, bi-directional sealing and a non-rising stem making it ideally suited for drilling Manifolds, X-mas trees and severe service, one piece gate helps to prevent line sediment from entering the body cavity.
PDF-API 6A Gate Valves FC Type
- Full bore design eliminates efficiently pressure drop and vortex, eliminates washing by solids in fluid
- Standard bore sizes from 1-13/16” thru 7-1/16”
- Working pressures of 10,000 psi and 15,000 psi
MODEL-M GATE VALVES
All Model M Series Gate Valves are profiled after the original WKM Model M Gate Valve. All dimensions interchange parts.
- Available in 2-1/16" through 7-1/16" sizes
- 2,000 to 10,000 psi working pressure
- Cast and forged body construction
- Packing injection fitting for seal integrity
- Y-Temp configurations available
- Can be fitted with expanding or slab gates
INTEGRATIONS API 16C AND OTHERS COMBINATIONS
The choke manifold is support equipment of hydraulic BOP for controlling well blow out and well pressure. Through the choke valve, perform well killing, replacing polluted slurry in well. Control wellhead pressure of casing and standpipe, restoring mud to control pressure at well bottom to stop overflow.
- Through relief pressure, decrease wellhead pressure to perform “Flexibility Shut Off Well”
- Through drain valve, decrease casing pressure of wellhead to protect BOP stack
- Furnished with hydraulic control pod to achieve the function of remote control
- Working pressure: 2000PSI～20000PSI
- Nominal Bore: 2.1/16"～4.1/16"(46mm～103mm)
- Working Medium: oil, natural gas, mud
- Working Temperature: -46°C～121°C（Class LU)